Here is our guide to applying false eyelashes to achieve the perfect look.
Please note this guide is the way we have found easiest and most effective to apply false lashes. Its by no means the definitive or only way to apply them. We hope it helps though!
Things You Will Need
- Your individual false eyelashes
- A clean surface to work on and lay your lashes on
- Eyelash Curler
- Quality eyelash glue (please see our listings for top brands, try to avoid the 1ml and 2ml glue tubs that often come free with lashes, they are generally of very poor quality. It really is worth spending a little extra for good quality glue - false eyelashes are no good if they keep falling off after all!!)
How to Apply
- Confidence is the key
- Make sure to evenly coat your eyelashes with the Eyelash Glue for better results as clumping can cause issues
- To make a more dramatic effect apply eyeliner first on the upper lash line
- Grab your lash, then grab fake lash with tweezers
- Apply to area with adhesive or dip eyelash in adhesive
- Place Semi-Permanent eyelash by starting in the corner and putting it as close to roots as possible.
- If you ensure that lashes are towards the outer corners you will get a much more younger look
- Let the glue set and lashes dry
- Curl your lashes
Always start with a clean surface. Although you are not cooking a meal you want to make sure the surface of your eyes are very clean and mascara free. The reason for this is that dirt and makeup will make your lashes hard and then it will snap them. So before you get ready to curl your false eyelash extensions be sure to clean them thoroughly.
- Place curler as close to the base of your eyelashes as you can possibly get
- Squeeze with just the right amount of pressure so as not to bend the lash and then hold that for five to ten seconds
Now that you have your new eyelash extension and you have them properly curled you can head out on the town or wherever takes your fancy. And remember that although they may not seem that easy to apply at first, with a little practice you will soon be doing it with your eyes shut ;)
Enjoy your new lashes.
All the best from the White Cliffs team.