Terms & Conditions
We recommend that on receipt of your order that you open and check that your purchase meets your expectations, and in particular in good time before any trips that you have planned. We cannot accept the return of any products that have been altered. All Vango products are designed and manufactured to exacting standards and are covered by our user warranty. The warranty covers all manufacturing faults of the fabrics, parts, and workmanship. The standard Vango warranty lasts for one year on tents sold through Camping Recycled. Poles are not covered as part of the warranty.
Please be aware, if you are buying any of our sample stock items (used or unused) they may be slightly different from the description and photograph advertised. They will still all be in full working condition but may be cosmetically different to each other
Camping Recycled Family Package Facebook Give-Away - September 2019
Ascott 500- 5 Man Family Tent (Unused Sample)
Harmony Double Sleeping Bag (Unused Sample)
4x Camping Chairs (Unused Samples)
2x Wilderness Junior Sleeping Bags(New)
To enter, customers are required to like the Camping Recycled Facebook page, like the competition post and let us know who their Valentine is this year. The winners will be announced on the 27/08/19 and dispatched in the following days. The winners will be picked at random by our online comment picker
All these products are covered by Vango's 1 year warranty.
How to enter
- Like Camping Recycled's Facebook Page
- Like the Competition Post
- Comment and let us know the name of your mum.
- Closing date for all entries: 26th Sept 2019 at 23:59.
Terms & Conditions ("Rules")
- These Terms and Conditions are the rules ("Rules") that apply to Prize Draw Competition ("Competition"). Unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is open to entrants aged 16 and over, excluding employees of AMG Group Ltd, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity in the event that they are a winner. This may include the use of their name, image and video footage in on-line publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 7th February 2019.
- The Prize: No cash or another alternative to the stated prize is available except, in the event of unforeseen circumstances, if the stated prize is no longer available. The Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition without notice in the event that there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside AMG Group Ltd's reasonable control.
- Any the personal data you provide will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
- The Promoter is AMG Group Limited, 2 Kelburn Business Park, Port Glasgow PA14 6TD.