|RETURNS AND REFUNDS |
We supply each used part with a standard 3 month warranty and new or reconditioned parts with a 12 month warranty unless otherwise stated.
You can return any part back to us within 7 days of receiving it for a replacement or refund provided it is returned as it was supplied.
We offer a replacement only for any part after 7 days of it being received. If a replacement is not available then a refund will be issued.
If you return a part supplied by us that is correct and without any fault it is your responsibility to return back to us. Please contact us for the returns address.
Please include a note with your order details and contact no. Upon receipt of the parts they will be inspected and a refund will be issued for the cost of the item.
· ANY PURCHASES OF ELECTRICAL ITEMS THAT INVOLVE THE NEED TO BE RE CODED SUCH AS ECUS AND AIRBAG MODULES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND.
· IT IS THE CUSTOMERS' RESPONSIBILITY TO SEND ITEMS BACK VIA RECORDED DELIVERY MEANS IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A TRACKING NUMBER AND SIGNATURE - PROOF OF POSTAGE IS NOT THE SAME AS PROOF OF DELIVERY.
· ALL OUR ITEMS ARE SECURITY MARKED BEFORE DISPATCH. ANY RETURN ITEMS RECEIVED THAT DO NOT CARRY OUR SECURITY BRANDING WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND ANY BUYERS IN BREACH OF THIS RULE WILL BE REPORTED TO EBAY.
· IF GOODS ARE FOUND TO BE FAULTY OR DAMAGED YOU MUST REPORT THIS TO US WITHIN 3 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ITEM AND ANY RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF DELIVERY. WE WILL REFUSE ANY ITEM THAT IS NOT REPORTED WITHIN THIS TIME OR ARRIVES AFTER THIS DATE AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
· ORDERS CANCELLED AFTER DISPATCH AND PARTS WRONGLY ORDERED SUPPLIED BUT NO LONGER WANTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A HANDLING CHARGE/RESTOCKING FEE OF 25%. THIS ALSO COVERS THE ORIGINAL COST FOR POSTAGE OF ITEMS MARKED 'FREE DELIVERY'. ANY RETURN POSTAL CHARGES ARE A DIRECT COST TO THE CUSTOMER AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
We do not guarantee engine failure or damage occurring directly or indirectly as a result of the following:
i) Fault arising from a fitting error or poor workmanship.
ii) Fault or failure of an ancillary component, for example a radiator, timing belt, water pump, fuel injection system, turbo, coolant, gasket, hoses, etc.
iii) Where the vehicle has been used in conjunction with motor sports.
iv) As a result of malicious damage.
v) As a result of fire or theft.
vi) As a result of insufficient coolant or lubricants.
2. We do not warranty gaskets and seals. For instance if an engine‘s head gasket should fail or if the engine is overheated then it will not be covered under our guarantee.
3. Under distance selling regulations a private consumer has a 7 day “cooling off” period in which he/she may return the goods to us for a refund. However please note that delivery is a separate contract and once completed it is non refundable. Goods once signed for are to be returned at the customer’s expense.