We supply used or surplus ex-corporate IT equipment. All of our equipment is carefully tested, cleaned and graded.
All used and refurbished items sold on this website have been thoroughly tested by qualified technicians. Where possible, the equipment is also tested using diagnostic software to ensure components are operational under a normal system stress environment.
We are Microsoft Registered Refurbishers
We offer affordable and reliable refurbished PCs. If you are looking for ways your business or organization can enjoy the benefits of owning a PC that fits within your budget, consider refurbished PCs from a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher. A refurbished PC purchased through a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher gives you an affordable system that is preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software. With a refurbished PC you can:
- Immediately begin to enjoy the benefits of PCs throughout your business or organization, without breaking the budget.
- Stretch your budget and expand the number of PCs you can buy.
- Have the confidence of knowing that your PC has been professionally refurbished—wiped of all of the previous owner’s data, repaired, tested, and then preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software.
The value of genuine Microsoft software
Our refurbished PCs come preinstalled with genuine Microsoft software, giving you the confidence of having a system that helps you:
- Keep your computer running smoothly, because genuine Microsoft software gives you access to downloads, updates, and enhanced features.
- Avoid downtime and lost data that can occur when counterfeit software malfunctions.
- Protect your systems from the dangers of counterfeit software that can expose users to security risks, including viruses and spyware.
- Be in compliance with authentic and properly licensed Microsoft Windows software.
A partner you can trust
All Microsoft Registered Refurbishers go through a thorough application process with Microsoft. Before granting the status of Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, Microsoft reviews and confirms the validity of each application and requires that Microsoft Registered Refurbishers submit regular reports and undergo audits.
Our processes focus on maximising our sustainable efforts by attempting to reduce, reuse, and recycle. Where we are unable to reuse, the item is further tested for working parts which are then harvested and the components are sold allowing other machines that would have been scrapped a second lease on life. If the item is completely beyond economic repair or cannot be dismantled, it is recycled in line with the WEEE directives and we do not export waste overseas.