Terms and Conditions
When purchasing an item(s) from us you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stipulated below.
It is the customers' responsibility to ensure that we are provided with all the details of the vehicle the parts are for. Customers must, where possible, provide part numbers and codes.
Help us to help you, the more information we receive the easier it is for everyone to ensure that parts are correct.
Any tampering with said parts will invalidate any claim unless pre-approved by Performance Car Spares.
Non-Payment - After 2 days an unpaid item case will be opened. 4 Days after the case has been opened, the dispute be closed and the item will be re-listed (Unless prior agreement with PCS).
Feedback - Our feedback is very important to us. If you for any reason feel you have not had a positive transaction, please contact us before leaving feedback as we are always happy to help with any problems and go out of our way to keep our customers happy.
Shipping / Delivery Policy
Purchases bought before 4pm shall be posted the same day where possible. This is applicable on most items, this does not apply to large items. Any purchases after this time shall be dispatched the following day.
PLEASE NOTE: We only dispatch items from Monday - Friday.
We try to make sure the postage costs are fair and cover the expenses necessary to get your item(s) to you. Please only bid on an item if you are happy with the quoted postage.
Our preferred delivery method:
- Items under 2kg and/or within the size of 61x46x46cm are sent via Royal Mail.
- Items under 1.5m will be sent on a next day courier service.
- Over sized large/body panel item are sent via Parcel Force 48.
Performance Car Spares also allow for international shipping on most items.
We ask all customers to ensure:
- Upon the item being delivered to you, please check the item for obvious signs of damage and for the package according. We advise all customers to sign for the package as 'Un-Checked'. This way we can easily claim from the courier service and process your refund faster should item have been damaged during transit.
- If there are any problems or you are not happy with the condition in which the part has arrived, please ensure that it is signed for as damaged or that the parcel refused. This applies even if it is not the customer personally that has signed for the package.
- A contact phone number is required at the point of ordering and if a number is not provided this may cause delays in the delivery process.
Every part we sell has been fully checked and tested where possible and comes with a 60 day warranty.
Your warranty only covers the cost of the part itself and not any labour costs incurred in fitting / removing the part.
For engines, gearboxes, turbos and other such parts, an engineer's report must be provided to confirm the fault before any replacement or refund is issued. For engines, it is recommended that the cambelt is changed as cambelts are not covered by our warranty.
The warranty period begins the day the part is received (i.e. from the point of delivery).
To be covered by the warranty, any engines, gearboxes and other such parts must be fitted by a qualified mechanic.
Cancelling an Order
By law you have 30 days from the day you receive the item to cancel and retrun the item should you change your mind.
You will receive a full transaction refund excluding the return postage, unless the item is defective or incorrect.
Any item purchased from ourselves may be returned within 60 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price (postage & packing not included). It is the customer's responsibility to pay for and ship the item back to us.
We suggest you use Recorded Delivery or other traceable means, as proof of posting is not proof of delivery. We do not accept any responsibility for items lost or damaged during return transit. If an item is found to be faulty, we will also refund the postage cost.
When returning an item please include the following in the form of a letter with your part, as well as by email as a secondary confirmation:
- Your Name
- The order number under which the part was purchased
- A contact number
- The reason for return
All parts returned must be in the same condition in which they were sent, in adequate packaging.
We strongly recommend you contact us if you are unsure of any item.
Performance Car Spares - tel: (+44) 01566 77 43 43 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org