Terms and Conditions
We are committed to your total satisfaction. All that we ask is that you read and accept these terms and conditions prior to making your purchase. Nothing herein affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Help me - I haven't got time for this!
We hate reading through T&Cs as much as you do. So here's a quick summary of the main points you need to be aware of:
- We are a bona fide UK based business and we operate within the requirements of the relevant UK laws, including the Sale of Goods Act and the Distance Selling Regulations.
- Prices are quoted excluding delivery charges.
- We accept Paypal, cheques (allow 7 - 10 days for clearance), bank transfers and postal orders. We only accept payments in £ sterling please.
- Please ensure we receive your payment within 7 working days.
- We will endeavour to dispatch your goods within one to two working days (special orders and custom work may take longer), however we cannot guarantee delivery times. We will keep you informed via e-mail.
- We aim for 100% satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied you may return your goods within 7 working days for a full no-quibble refund. After 7 working days have lapsed we may charge a restocking fee of 30%, but we will always inform you if this is the case.
- All goods are supplied with a 12 month warranty. We will (at our discretion) offer to repair, replace, or refund faulty goods.
- ...and that's it. Remember that by placing an order you do so in accordance to the full terms and conditions below.
Sale of Goods Act, Distance Selling and Electronic Commerce Regulations
We fully comply with The Sales of Good Act and the regulations set out in The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (SI 2000 No. 2334), and The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 (SI 2002 No.2013).
We accept Paypal, Bank Transfers, Cheques and Postal Orders. For customers outside the UK we only accept Paypal. Please ensure we receive your payment within 7 working days.
We will endeavour to dispatch your goods within 24 - 48 hours. However, occasionally this may not be possible. You will be kept informed of your order's progress via email.
Money Back Guarantee
Goods are not supplied on a trail basis. However, We want You to be 100% satisfied with the Goods. Should You be dissatisfied with any aspect of your purchase We will be pleased to provide a full refund, provided the Goods are returned to Us in an "as new", undamaged, re-saleable condition and in their original packaging. You must return the Goods to Us within 7 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) from date of purchase. You are responsible for all return postage costs and for the safe return of the Goods. We cannot be held responsible for lost parcels, therefore We strongly advise the use of a trackable postal service, such as First Class Recorded. Following receipt of the Goods, We will refund You the price paid in respect of the Goods.
Notwithstanding the previous clause, no order for Goods can be cancelled once the Goods have been delivered without prior written agreement from Us. If We accept the cancellation We will inform You in writing. A restocking charge of 30% may apply, which You will be informed of. Should You wish to proceed, Goods must be returned to Us in an "as new", undamaged, re-saleable condition and in their original packaging. You are responsible for all return postage costs and for the safe return of the Goods. We cannot be held responsible for lost parcels, therefore We strongly advise the use of a trackable postal service, such as First Class Recorded.
All Goods are covered by a 12 month warranty, effective from the date of purchase. At our sole discretion, We will repair or replace the item. If this is not possible, we will refund You the price paid in respect of the Goods. Damage caused through misuse, neglect, tampering, or by not using the Goods for their intended purpose, is not warranted.