Emax Outlet will not be liable for delivery and return transport cost in the following scenarios:
1) Customer changed their mind about the product considering full pictures and description has been provided in the listing
2) The item does not fit or not requested size, considering that the measurements details have been provided in the listing
3) When the reason provided could have been avoided if the customer would have read the listing before purchasing and where all the details of the issue are correctly described in the listing.
4) If the customer claims there is a problem or fault with the item and after returned, on inspection, the item does not show these issues.
Emax Outlet does not accept returns and is not responsible for:
1. Defects, failures, damages or performance limitations caused in whole or in part by (A) power failures, surges, fires, floods, snow, ice, lightning, excessive heat or cold, highly corrosive environments, accidents, actions of third parties, or other events outside of Emax Outlet control, or (B) customer’s abuse, mishandling, misuse, negligence, improper storage, servicing or operation, or unauthorized attempts to repair or alter the product in any way. Customer must provide qualified technical personnel to maintain and repair the product.
2. Alterations and/or Modifications to any part of the purchased products, without Emax Outlet’s written authorization unconditionally, VOIDS the Emax Outlet Standard Warranty. Products modified to customer’s specifications that are later found not to meet customer’s needs or expectations.
3. The performance of the products when used in combination with items not purchased, specified or approved by Emax Outlet.
4. Batteries and other consumable goods.
5. Wearable items, such as tooling, cables, part harnesses, contacts etc.