Terms and Conditions
- The guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
- You must provide proof of delivery/purchase before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this proof, any work carried out will be chargeable. Please keep your receipt or delivery note.
- All work will be carried out by Dyson or its authorised agents.
- The repair or replacement of your machine under guarantee will not extend the period of guarantee.
- The guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
What is covered:
- The repair or replacement of your machine (at Dyson's discretion), if your machine is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within 1 / 2 / 5 years of purchase (if a part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Dyson will replace with a functional replacement part).
- Use of the machine in the UK.
What is not covered:
Dyson does not guarantee the repair or replacement of a product as a result of:
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. Fuse, belt, brushbar, batteries, etc).
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the machine which is not in accordance with Dyson's User Guide.
- Blockages - please refer to the User Guide for details of how to unblock your machine or visit our site.
- Use of the machine for anything other than normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Dyson.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Dyson Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except installed by Dyson).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Dyson or its authorised agents.
- If you are in any doubt as to what is covered by your guarantee, please call the Dyson Helpline on 0800 954 0150.