|SHOP POLICY. |
PACKAGING / POSTAGE.
I take real pride in carefully packaging all items to a very high standard using new, clean and recyclable/biodegradable materials whenever possible.
For example, fragile items are double layered in bubble wrap (with delicate surface items wrapped in acid free tissue paper first) then placed in generously sized boxes, surrounded with plenty of starch based packing peanuts. Please see my 'PACKAGING' page for more details and photos.
I reserve the right to alter delivery services (e.g. Standard to Signed-For, or Airmail to International Tracked/Signed) and/or to change between Royal Mail/Parcelforce or Courier services at my discretion, in certain circumstances (e.g. when more than one item is purchased from listings that include free 2nd Class postage or to avoid dispatch delays due to technical issues with carriers).
Delivery to Channel Islands, P.O. Boxes or IM / HS / ZE postcodes may incur additional costs and/or change of delivery service; please check before purchasing as I reserve the right to cancel such orders under eBay 'order cancellation' terms.
For example, items which include free Hermes Courier delivery cannot be fulfilled to Channel Islands or P.O. Boxes, and must be purchased using a Royal Mail/Parcelforce delivery option.
If your country is not shown as a ‘Post To’ destination, please contact me before making any bids, offers or purchases to check if postage might be available as, with all due respect, I reserve the right not to post to certain destinations.
QUALITY / SERVICE.
Although always listed as 'used' items, the replacement & discontinued tablewares I sell are top quality, carefully checked and hand washed prior to sale - no grubby, chipped, straight-from-a-boot-sale stuff here!
Many of my other items are vintage or antique, so they may have some signs of age or minor superficial damage to them. I take great care and time to both describe and photograph all of my items as accurately and comprehensively as possible to give an honest appraisal of their condition.
However, in the (hopefully unlikely) event you feel that the item you receive is not a true representation of that listed, please contact me promptly (via the eBay message system) so that I may resolve the matter to your satisfaction, swiftly and amicably.
Although I operate as a one-man-band, I always strive to work in both a friendly yet professional manner and try to respond to any enquiries well within 24hrs.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- Payment only accepted via PayPal (except for 'collection in person' sales) and would appreciatively be received within 2 days after the close of auction or ‘Buy It Now’ purchase (in accordance with eBay Unpaid Item Policy).
- Items will then be dispatched within 1 business day (Monday-Friday) upon cleared funds.
- For Channel Islands, P.O. Boxes or IM/HS/ZE postcodes, delivery services/prices may vary from those shown. Please contact me prior to purchase.
- With all due respect, cash only payment accepted for 'collection in person' sales.
- Payment only accepted via PayPal, to be received within 2 days after the close of auction or ‘Buy It Now’ purchase (in accordance with eBay Unpaid Item Policy).
- Items will then be dispatched within 1 business day (Monday-Friday) via Royal Mail Airmail Services, upon cleared funds.
- Buyers outside European Union to pay any additional costs, such as duties, taxes or handling fees where applicable.
- Please dutifully note that UK law prohibits the submitting of false or misleading customs information, thus I don't inappropriately classify an item as a gift.
- With all due respect, I reserve the right not to post to certain destinations.
- All returns handled in accordance with UK Consumer Contracts Regulations (previously Distance Selling Regulations) & eBay Policy.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt and be received in the same condition as originally dispatched.
- In the event that the item you receive differs significantly from the listings description and/or photograph(s), a full refund will be offered including the cost of return postage.
- In the event you wish to make a return as a result of simply changing your mind (termed a 'remorse return'), only the item cost and original delivery charge will be refunded, not the cost of return. This return postage cost must be paid by the buyer.
- Remorse returns are not accepted for items sold 'New' in original sealed packaging, once they have been opened (incl. Bed Linens, Vinyl Records, Media Box Sets, etc).
- In any of the above circumstances, any refund will take place upon my safe receipt of the item, and be credited to the paypal account used in original transaction.
- I accept no liability for the delivery service used failing to notify buyers of attempted delivery.
- If an item is returned as undelivered or uncollected the buyer will be notified to arrange any possible redelivery.
- Buyers are responsible for any additional redelivery or return costs subsequently incurred (items shipped via Hermes will incur a return cost of £4, which will be deducted from any subsequent refund).
- If contact cannot be made with buyer within 4 days of item being returned, a refund will be issued and the transaction cancelled. (Please note it can take several weeks for domestic parcels to be returned, longer still for international returns).
- Although I pack to a very high standard, accidents may occur during transit due to mistreatment by delivery service.
- In such cases a full refund will be issued, and be credited to the paypal account used in original transaction.
- In some instances a refund will, respectfully, require supporting photographic confirmation. This is purely to assist in any claim that I may subsequently make to recover costs, improve quality of service and to determine possible return of item.
- I shall endeavour to combine the postage if multiple items are won/purchased within a 48 hour period. This does not apply to UK delivery of items listed with 'Free Postage'.
- Once successful in all your bids/purchases, please request a revised total before making payment for you items.
- Please note there is a 2 Kg weight limit for Airmail 'Small Parcels', so some multiple overseas purchases may still need to be posted separately.