Here at Carmarthen Cameras we hope that you are more than happy with your purchase but also understand that for a
number of reasons you may wish to make a return.
With over 49,000 customers here on eBay and over 99% positive feedback we like to commend ourselves on our
So if you’d like to make a return please follow one of these policies and don’t forget we’re here to help via
Carmarthen Cameras offers a strict 30 day money back returns policy.
To start a return, select the item you want to send back from your recent purchases, or follow the
- Find the item in your Purchase history and select Return this item.
- Select your reason for the return.
- If the item arrived damaged, broken, or faulty, you have the option to add up to 10 pictures showing
(Completing this step will help to speed up the return).
- Select Send.
- Although every effort is made to reply asap we will respond to the request within 8 calendar days.
For an item purchased from us that develops a fault after 30 days and within the warranty period, a repair/replacement under warranty will be offered.
To start a return for a faulty item out of the 30 day period follow the steps below:
- In the first instance you must contact us through eBay messages or direct using the company details shown on the listing page.
- Include clear information in your message as to the fault that has developed with your item.
- You have the option to add up to 10 pictures showing any faults. (Completing this step will help to
speed up the return).
- You will then be sent information on how and where to return the item for an assessment under warranty.
- If the fault is covered by the warranty, in the first instance we will send the item away to be
repaired. If this is not possible then a replacement will be offered.
- Please note that repairs under warranty can take anything up to 6 weeks.