BOOHOO EBAY OUTLET RETURNS - HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Did you purchase from our boohoo outlet Ebay store? UK Returns are FREE, just follow the 3-step process below:
1. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2. Cover your original address label with the sticky boohoo returns label found on the bottom right hand corner of your delivery note.
3. Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
Great news! We now also offer a FREE Collect+ returns service for our boohoo outlet Ebay store customers in the UK mainland and Northern Ireland.
Here’s how to return with Collect+:
1. Click here to generate and print your returns label, and find your nearest store.
2. Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging with labels and tags still attached.
3. Securely attach the printed Collect+ label to your parcel, making sure to cover the original delivery label.
4. Head to your local Collect+ store with your parcel. You’ll receive proof of postage here – remember to keep this safe in case you need to use it as evidence of your return.
*Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.