Return of Faulty Goods under Warranty.
Bass Junkies is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products. Unless stated, all products we supply are brand new and come with a full 12 months manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty protects the original owner and is not transferable unless stated otherwise at the time of purchase. The warranty covers all defects in materials and manufacturing faults, but does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, modification or damage caused by neglect; this includes connection cables and looms. Damage caused by failure to follow instructions contained within the product packaging is also not covered. The warranty does not cover incidental or consequential losses, the cost of return for testing or the cost of removal and reinstallation.
Prior to taking any action we would ask you to email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our dedicated warranty dept on 01902 863 005 ext 3 available Mon-Fri 10 am to 6.00pm. We may be able to resolve the problem on the phone or give you advice on the appropriate action to take. If the problem cannot be resolved you will need to request our returns form and return the item according to the instructions contained within this document at your cost which will not be refunded. We will endeavour to process the returned goods within 7 working days. There may be occasions due to the nature of the fault when it could be necessary to return the product to the original manufacturer, if so this may take longer dependant on the manufacturer’s turnaround time. We will keep you notified of any delays.
On receipt of the returned product we will test it to identify the fault you have notified to us. If following the testing process the product is found to be in good working order without defect we will return the product to you, the carriage cost of this return will be at your cost again. If the product has been deemed faulty we will replace and send a new replacement at no extra cost to you.
The following may be helpful to speed up the process:
• Please ensure you have properly filled out all sections on the faulty goods return form.
• Please ensure the equipment is adequately packed and protected to prevent damage in transit.
• Do not forget to include a copy of your proof of purchase. Please supply contact telephone number and return address.
Customers are strongly advised to check the suitability and specification of products prior to purchasing. In the event that Bass Junkies, at its discretion, may agree to accept the goods back the following conditions will apply:
1. The goods are to be returned unopened and in perfect resalable condition.
2. The goods have not been installed or used in any way
3. The goods are to be returned within 7 days of receipt.
4. If the above points are met then a admin handling fee of 10% of the value of the goods will be deducted. Alternatively the customer may choose to exchange the returned goods for credit against alternative products to the equivalent value or greater without incurring any handling fee.
Prices & Errors and Omissions
Goods and services, together with vat, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order. Bass Junkies reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time. Bass Junkies makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted are correct and accurate at the time. However, in the event that a mistake may occur due to the rapidly changing nature of the market Bass Junkies will be entitled to rescind the contract, not withstanding that it has already accepted the customer’s order, and Bass Junkies liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the customer has paid in respect of that order.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
It is our aim to respect your privacy at all times. As a result, we will not disclose any personal information to any third party company except where necessary. Cases where doing so becomes a necessity include: -
1. Recording and processing of orders and payments.
2. Credit checking or rating.
3. Fraud Prevention.
All the images on the website are for illustrative purpose only.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.