FAO: Returns Department, Barnardo’s eBay Hub, Unit 2, The Sparrow, Glengall Road, Edgware . HA8 8TE
IMPORTANT: Please refer to our returns policy below before returning any item to us. Thank you.
- Barnardo’s ebay shop will accept all returns 14 days of receipt of item for a refund of the ite5m, as long as the item is not worse or unsaleable condition that sold, through no fault of transit. If your item is in a worse condition that sold, please contact us before returning. The buyer will be responsible for return postage costs in accordance with ebay’s selling and buying polices.
- Refunds can be processed through eBay message or eBay returns.
- If you think you are entitled to a returns postage refund as listed below, please contact us before returning your item so that we may inform you what returns postage costs you are entitled to and so that we know to expect your item back.
- Please note that we are not obliged to offer returns postage costs. However, the Barnardo’s ebay shop is happy to reimburse postage costs if the listing contains inaccuracies e.g. not working when stated as working.
Small parcel items and large letters UK - up to £3.70 by Royal Mail Recorded 2nd Class
Medium parcel items under 2kg UK - up to £5.80 by Standard Royal Mail Class
Large parcels over 2kg - up to £8.00 by alternate courier
Europe parcels under 2kg - up to £8.00
Worldwide shipping under 2kg - up to £18.00
- A refund for lost item will be processed where the item has been lost and the buyer has waited either 15 days for UK mail or 35 days for worldwide mail and where the buyer has supplied a declaration of non-receipt of item as follows: "Example: I, _______ declare that I and no one on my behalf and no one at the delivery address has received a _____________________ (Ebay Item no: _____________) from Barnardo’s ebay shop and confirm that I am happy for them to launch a lost parcel investigation into the whereabouts of this named item. I understand that this is a legal declaration of non-receipt."