Shipping and Returns
What do I do if I want to return something?
Obviously we want you to be completely overjoyed with your new purchase.
However if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any
items you may return them to us within 7 days by following the
procedure outlined below.
1. Call us on 0845 872 525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know
you wish to return an item.
2. We will give you an authorization code and the return address to
send your parcel to.
3. Send the item within 7 days in a secure parcel and include a note
stating your authorization code.
4. Goods that are sent back us should be done so in their original,
resalable condition, and will be inspected upon receipt.
What will be refunded?
* Unfortunately we do not offer a refund on any delivery charges.
Therefore the amount refunded to your card will be the price of the
items minus any delivery charges.
* Please allow up to 7 working days for the refund to be credited to
your account. This is down to your bank or card issuer and is out of
* Refunds will only be credited to you via the original method of
What if my goods are faulty?
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item we will be happy
to refund you in full. Please follow the same procedure as above.
Just a few other things…
For hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns on certain items.
These will be identifiable on the eBay so please be aware of this
Goods remain the responsibility of the customer until we receive them
back. Therefore please send any returns via a recorded delivery
service as we cannot accept any responsibility for loss in the post.