We accept payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or bank transfer. UK customers may also pay by debit card. Cash is only accepted for goods being collected in person from our warehouse.
- The customer must meet the cost of carriage to return correctly supplied goods.
- Returned goods must not have been fitted and must be in a re-sale able condition (unless faulty).
- Parts that have been painted or modified cannot be returned.
- Returns are not possible on tools, electrical goods after fitting (unless found faulty) or 'special order' goods.
- Whilst we make every effort to provide accurate information, it is the customers responsibility to check that the parts are correct for their vehicle before fitting.
- 'Special order' parts are charged in full at the time of the order being placed.
- All goods are sold in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations.