We pride ourselves on providing quality goods with a quality service. However sometimes things can occasionally go wrong. Most products will have a Manufacturers Warranty included in the package that will apply.
However in all cases there are a few simple guidelines that must be followed.
1. If an item is defective upon receipt or there are shortages we MUST be informed of the fact within 3 working days and in the event of a defective item have the item returned within 7 working days.
2. Please contact us first before returning any item as we may be able to resolve the issue over the telephone or via email. All returns require an authorisation number and address which must be obtained from ourselves before an item can be accepted.
3. We do not reimburse any postage on products that are returned back but will send a pre-paid returns label if shipped in error or was faulty when shipped.
4. In the case of an item being returned due to a mistaken purchase or error then the item must be returned in its ORIGINAL condition including all shrink wrapping if sealed upon receipt. Failure to return the item in its ORIGINAL and re-saleable condition will result in the item being returned back to yourselves and all shipping costs remain liable by you.
5. As with all warranties certain elements do not apply This warranty shall not include any defects or damages to goods resulting from mis-use or accidental damage, failure to follow the manufacturers recommendations concerning use and maintenance, or damage that is not the result of normal use. This warranty does not include normal wear, labour or parts, including, without limitation where appropriate, batteries, light bulbs, fuses and filters. Some warranties also exclude commercial use.
6. By purchasing from us you are automatically accepting all terms and conditions laid out as in our guidelines.