Please see the dedicated page for postal rates, postal discounts on multiple orders and how to combine orders which can be accessed at the page link in the section above.
FREE DELIVERY OFFER : Please note our free delivery offers are delivered via Royal Mail Second Class. If you require first class or 24 /48 hr tracked / signed delivery you can select and pay for this additional option at checkout
We welcome you to "Premier Seeds Direct" and hope you are enjoying looking through the many varieties we have on offer.
We are DEFRA (FERA) registered and inspected annually.
We are VAT registered and the appropriate VAT rate is included within all prices shown and clearly marked on every invoice.
- We have been growing our own produce for over 25 years and currently maintain our own cottage style gardens and small holdings where we grow a large proportion of our vegetables for the table. This now doubles as a test ground where we grow all the varieties we have on offer to be able to provide the best possible advice to customers.
- We became increasing frustrated with the limited selections, poor quality of service and restrictively high prices offered by large commercial seed sellers and were determined to do better.
- Having started sourcing seeds for ourselves, this quickly grew to fellow smallholders, friends and their friends.
- In Jan 07 we decided to see if we could benefit from economies of scale in costs and wider selections by trialling a shop through eBay, hence "Premier Seeds Direct" was born. We exceeded our initial 12 month target by a factor of 10 and never looked back.
- We are always visiting and signing new growers from USA to India generating the economies of scale that enable us to pass on even better value to our fellow growers.
- The 2020/21 season will see an expansion in our range of flowers and vegetables of around 30%.
- We have been delighted by the numbers of enquiries from nurseries and commercial growers alike, now exceeding retail sales and welcome enquiries for bulk supply of any varieties at the most competitive prices to be found anywhere.
- Our Amazon site continues to thrive and our own dedicated website is now our main sales site where you will always find the best prices and stock selection.
- We settled on "Grow the best" as this captures what we are aim to achieve from seed quality to customer service.
- We are delighted to answer any questions on varieties and provide advise to growers regardless of experience.
- We are always looking to improve and welcome any feedback, good or bad, how we can improve and show the big commercial companies what gardeners really expect.
Thank you for taking the time to look. We wish you a successful forthcoming season.
Bob, Kerrie & the Team