eBay Selling Assistant Service explained
We offer our client's a bespoke eBay selling service whereby you send us the items you wish to sell and we manage the entire selling process from start to finish. Clients benefit from our best advice on how to fully maximise the financial return based on the type of items they are selling. We have 20 years of knowledge and experience of Internet selling which can be put to very good use.
1. We scan or photograph each item to a very high standard which shows potential buyers exactly what they are getting;
2. Accurate descriptions are essential to success so we produce these when listings are uploaded to eBay for sale (usually by 7-day or 10-day auction or buy-it-now);
3. Following the sale we handle all communications with the buyer e.g. invoicing, payment request emails, dispatch notices etc;
4. When buyer pays for item(s) we pack and dispatch same day if payment received by 2.00 pm (if not next working day);
5. All listings are sold post free to the buyer. We have proved time and time again that this strategy boosts selling prices greatly and saves additional eBay and PayPal fees being charged;
6. The buyer does have up to 30 days to return an item but this rarely happens due to our accurate descriptions and quality images
What does the service cost me?
1. We charge a flat rate commission of 25% of the final selling price (importantly our share of the 25% is only 12% including VAT, which is very competitive);
2. Importantly the 25% commission includes all of the eBay listing and selling fees and any fees associated with card payment processing such as PayPal;
3. We do have a minimum charge of £1.25 per lot which only affects sales realising less than £5.00. This just covers our basic admin costs and also factors in the higher percentage of the final selling price that eBay and PayPal receive on low value items);
4. As all items are sold free post to the buyer we do have to charge our clients shipping at basic cost per lot. We can tailor these shipping costs to suit a client's own personal requirements. Please believe us you will get a higher overall return for offering free shipping.
- £1.00 for standard First Class post (typically items up to £40),
- £2.50 for First Class Signed For (items over £40 to £100) and
- £6.95 for Special Delivery (generally all sales over £100)
- Bulky items priced individually but charge as cheapest cost.
5. All sales and fees are recorded in a Microsoft spreadsheet
6. We aim to make payment 21 days after the last item is sold, but this does depend on how quickly a buyer(s) pays.