We always want you to be satisfied with your order and pride ourselves on our customer service. If you wish to return goods, please note our returns policy and follow the directions below.
Cancellation and returns
You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods. Please contact us for this. Please note that we ask for this to ensure any returns are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Our cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault, e.g. if goods are faulty or mis-described.
You can cancel your contract before delivery, and up to 60 working days after delivery though distance selling regulations. To do this please message us through the
eBay Messaging Service.
We will refund your money, including the original postage charges through PayPal, within 30 days.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You are responsible for the risk of loss or damage when returning items, so you should take out appropriate insurance cover to meet their values.
If there is a problem with the goods please contact us to discuss the matter further.
If the goods are found to be faulty within a reasonable time after delivery, you may reject them and claim a full refund.
If a fault is found later on or if you delay in making a complaint you will still be entitled to a replacement. If a replacement is not available, you may be able to claim part or full refund of your money.
It is the buyer's responsibility to ensure that the goods are the correct fitment or application. We cannot accept responsibility for additional charges or consequential loss incurred if a product does not fit or does not give the desired results. Our liability is limited to the price paid for the goods only.
Making a Return
- We are happy to accept returned goods in the following circumstances:
- In the unlikely event we have sent incorrect goods (i.e. not what you ordered as shown on your order confirmation)
- When the goods are faulty or can be shown to be faulty within 6 months of purchase
- When the goods supplied do not fit your vehicle and we provided incorrect guidance to you as to which product/s were suitable. We ask that you return the goods in the original packaging, clean and resaleable.
- In any circumstance within 60 days of you receiving the goods. This is your 14 day right to cancel under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 plus an additional 46 days we offer to our eBay customers
- In any of the above circumstances, we will refund the cost of all monies paid, including the cost of the postage you paid for us to deliver the goods to you.
- We will additionally refund the cost of return postage to us in circumstances a, b and c above.
- However, if you are cancelling your contract with us under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations, you will need to return the goods to us at your expense.
- In all circumstances, we recommend that you obtain proof of delivery. If the goods are of a value exceeding 100 x the cost of a 1st class Royal Mail letter stamp, you should obtain insurance against loss.
- You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Number before returning any goods
- Please note, failure to follow the returns procedure may cause delay in your return, exchange or refund.
- Please return any goods with their original packaging to:
The Fuel Depot,
Cardrew Industrial Estate,