What is your Returns Policy?
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt of delivery. They need to be returned with their original packaging and with proof of purchase and we will be happy to refund the complete amount you paid (item’s price+ shipping)
Please see section 11 within our Terms and Conditions.
To return an item by post:
1. Pack your item(s) securely in a suitable envelope or packet.
2. Complete and enclose the returns slip that can be found on the back of the delivery note. If you do not have your returns slip we would ask that you please return your item with a short cover note with your full name, address, order number and reason for return to:
3. Post the item by recorded delivery* to the following address:
For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
Please allow up to 14 working days for this to be processed.
Exceptions to this policy:
1. DVDs, videos, underwear, swimwear, pierced jewellery, video games and items specially manufactured to your order can only be refunded if the goods returned have been deemed to be faulty.
2. Once a name or number has been printed on a shirt we will not offer a refund unless the shirt is faulty. The same applies if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number during his time at the club. The same applies to any item that you have personalised.
3. A refund will be permitted if a garment is faulty.
4. All return and re-shipping charges are the customer's liability.
5. We will refund shipping costs if there is a fault with the product. However, we cannot accept responsibility for return or re-despatching costs incurred when returning non-faulty items.
6. All items should be unworn and unused.
Please note. For your protection Kitbag recommends that you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. For items of jewellery, please note that the Royal Mail does not transport such items through their recorded delivery service and we recommend that you use an equivalent alternative service. For UK customers we recommend Collect+ for further details please use the following link: