- Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you by sending the information requested.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Upon receipt of your goods please ensure that they are as ordered and suitable for your requirements if not products can be returned to us for a refund within 30 days of purchase providing the item is in its original packaging and in unused pristine condition.
Providing we are contacted in the first instance and original invoice is returned with the item. Any return costs are the responsibility of the customer. Goods received after this date can only be accepted at our discretion and subject to a 15% handling charge.
We cannot accept liability for items not delivered by our couriers on time and would recommend that you do not engage mechanics or similar fitment specialists etc until you are in physical possession of the goods. Any suspected warranty returns can be sent back for refund but must adhere to manufacturer’s terms of warranty agreement and no such refund will be issued until the completion of the manufacturer's inspection.
We shall not be liable for any consequential loss to the customer whether this arises from a breach of contract or any other way. Our total liability for any claim however arising shall not exceed the purchase price of the goods supplied by us to you the customer. Any warranty claims resulting in additional labour claims shall fall under the manufacturer’s labour claim policy. We will not be liable for any specific instructions set out in our listing or any documents accompanying the goods supplied.
Every care has been taken to describe the goods accurately. Variations may occur in both design and specification as the manufacturers of the items improve their products. Where quoted a specific warranty terms then the warranty refers against manufacturing defects causing failure. Failure resulting in misuse or factors causing a product to fail shall not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. No employee is authorised to waive our terms and conditions and by placing an order you accept our terms & conditions. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. English law shall apply in all cases.