If you are unsure of your ring size, follow the instructions below to make your ring sizer to give you an accurate measurement of your finger.
- You will need to check that you are viewing this document at 100% of its size. To do this select view from the toolbar and then zoom and make sure that this sent to 100%.
- Print this document making sure that you don’t select the 'scale to fit page' or 'shrink to fit page' options from the print menu.
- Next cut out the ring sizer and make a slot as indicated.
- Place the end of the ring sizer through the slot to make a loop.
- To take and accurate measurement you will need make sure that the ring sizer fits comfortably, and you can move it over your knuckle.
- Your ring size is shown by the letter on the line shown through the slot.