1. HOW DO I FIND THE PRODUCT I AM LOOKING FOR?
You can either search for a part via application if you know the details of the vehicle or search via description by typing in part of the description of the product. e.g. ‘vacuum pump’. The latter method would normally be very useful if you were unable to find your part in the normal headings or just wanted to do a ‘quick search’ for any part. Full details of the part required would then appear and this could be purchased in the normal way ‘by adding to basket’.
2. HOW RELIABLE IS PRODUCT AVAILABILITY?
Product availability is updated daily and in the unlikely event of KMS being unable to fulfil your order, you will be advised after we receive your order. The order will not be processed and you will be informed of the availability of the product/s in order to confirm if you would like us to put these on backorder.
3. DO YOU STOCK ANY OTHER PRODUCTS?
New parts are continually being added to our range and there may be a delay from when these are added to the time when they appear on the website. We have available in excess of 55,000 lines and it is impossible to list all items on our website. Customers are advised to either call or email us on any parts that they cannot see listed. Non-stock parts can be specially ordered but these will require full payment prior to ordering and cannot be returned.
4. WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
See Returns & refunds
5. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
See Methods of Payment
6. CAN I PAY BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD AND HAVE THE GOOD DELIVERED SOMEWHERE ELSE?
No. For security reasons, we will only deliver to the cardholders address.
7. IF I ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN, DO YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL DETAILS OR DO I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE ORDER PROCESS FROM THE BEGINNING?
Your personal details will be saved and if you place a new order, these details will appear when you enter your email and password.
For security reasons, we do not keep your card details. These will need to be re-entered with each new order.
8. CAN I ADD ITEMS TO MY ORDER?
Due to credit card security reasons, once you have placed an order we cannot add items to it. You need to order separately or cancel your current order and place a new one.
9. ARE MY CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS SECURE?
Yes. All payments are processed by Barclaycard epDQ who utilize 128 bit SSL encryption, the same high standard as Internet banking. Payment details are retained totally within their secure system.
10. IS THERE A SECURITY CHECK?
For your security, every single order goes through a security check, and all details given must match with the details held by the card issuers. If all these match and we are satisfied with the security questions answered, goods will be released in the normal way.
However, if there are security issues, further details may be requested e.g. copy of credit card, landline telephone numbers etc. before goods can be dispatched.
11. WHAT DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
Please see Deliveries for further details.
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PARCEL IS LOST BY THE COURIER?
If your parcel is lost during delivery, we will follow a standard procedure of opening a search file with the courier.
By ‘lost’, we would mean the following depending how the and where the parcel was sent:
All National parcels sent via TNT, Parceforce or DHL that have not been delivered after having waited at least 3 days from date of dispatch (for a 1-2 day delivery).
All International Parcels sent via TNT, Parcelforce or DHL that have not been delivered after having waited atleast 12 days from date of despatch (for a 5-6 day delivery) or having waited atleast 18 days from date of despatch (for a 10-14 day delivery.
All parcels sent via Royal Mail that have not been delivered after having waited atleast 15 days from date of despatch (for a 2/3 day tracked delivery).
This investigation normally takes 3-5 working days, and if the parcel cannot be found, your order will be re-shipped.
13. CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
On placing orders you will be given a consignment number. Depending on the courier used, (you will be advised), you may log onto their website and check the delivery status of your parcel.
14. WHAT TIME SHOULD I EXPECT MY PARCEL TO BE DELIVERED?
1-2 DAY DELIVERY (standard size parcel)
Provided your order has been received by 3.45pm, most parcels will be received by the next working day.
However this is not guaranteed and could in certain cases take up to 2 days.
Deliveries are made Mon-Fri 8am-5.30pm only.
15. WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M NOT IN WHEN THE DELIVERY ARRIVES?
If you’re not in, the courier will leave a calling card with the details of where the goods are and who you can contact to re-arrange delivery.
16. ARE MY PARTS GUARANTEED?
Yes. All new parts supplied by KMS are guaranteed for at least 1 year, subject to manufacturer’s procedures. (See terms and conditions).
Guarantee on reconditioned parts may vary and customers are to check at point of purchase.
Original Mercedes and BMW parts purchased from KMS, which developed a ‘fault’, will be required to be taken into any Main Dealership whilst on the vehicle in order for them to confirm that this part is definitely faulty.
Your vehicle will have to be booked in with a Dealership and if subsequent results confirm a manufacturers fault, the Dealers will replace the part at their expense. If however it is found that another factor has caused the fault, you will be charged accordingly.
17. HOW DO I REGISTER?
When you have selected the items that you wish to shop for, we ask you to fill in a short simple registration form. We then let you continue to confirm your order. At your next visit you will simply have to supply your username and password to continue to shop.
18. WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER MY VEHICLE DETAILS?
Your vehicle details, in particular your registration number, helps determine the right parts for your car. Insufficient details can result in wrong parts and returns.
- How do I register.
- When you have selected the items that you wish to shop for, we ask you to fill in a short simple registration form, we then let you continue to confirm your order, at your next visit you will simply have to supply your username and password to continue to shop.
- Do you deliver outside the United Kingdom.
- We currently only supply with the United Kingdom, we will keep our customer informed via our website of any changes in delivery locations.
- Who processes your online payments.
- We use PayPal as our payment gateway, they use state of the art firewalls, and internet security to ensure you have a safe online shopping experience.