If your item is faulty or damaged:
- If any part of your order arrives damaged or is faulty please contact our customer services team on 0161 688 1531 as soon as you can and we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Note, we may require proof of the damage – this may be by returning the goods or simply sending us a photograph of the item, packaging etc. our customer services team will advise you.
- If the item is confirmed as faulty or damaged we will propose one of the 3 following solutions;
- Offer a direct replacement.
- Offer to collect the item at our expense for a repair
- Offer to collect the item at our expense for a full refund
- If any of the above resolutions are offered, they are offered on the proviso that the items do have a manufacturing fault and have not been subject to misuse. If on receipt of the return item we deem this to be the case, we reserve the right to withdraw our offer of resolution.
If you need to return an item for any other reason:
- You are entitled to cancel your order if you notify us in writing within 30 working days of receiving your order. We will refund the cost of the order and the original delivery charge. If the goods have already been dispatched, you must return them to us at your own cost.
- If you do want to return any items please contact our customer services team on 0161 688 1531 or via the eBay messaging system to obtain a unique returns reference number – we cannot accept returns without a valid returns number.
- You can return products (except for those marked as exceptions) for a full refund if you return the item(s) to us within 30 working days of receipt. The cost of returning the item(s) is at your expense.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging, with instructions and all parts included, in a fully re-saleable condition. Items must not have been used or assembled in any way. Genesis UK reserves the right to refuse a refund on any item not deemed to be re-saleable or if any of the above terms have been breached.
- Please include the returns note issued by our customer services team, highlighting the Returns Reason Codes in the boxes provided and ensuring the returns note number is included; without it, we may not be able to process your refund.
- Your refund will be processed within 2-4 days from the date the goods are received into our warehouse and have been checked and cleared for refund as per the conditions above.
- The returned parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our warehouse – therefore we recommend you use a registered postal service and retain proof of postage. Genesis UK is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit. Please ensure the product is packaged in good enough quality transport packaging to avoid any damage during transport back to our warehouse, so that the product arrives at our warehouse in a resalable condition.
- The address for sending returns will be issued by our customer services team when issuing your returns number.
- Our returns policy is in line with Distance Selling Regulations and eBay guidelines.