Terms & Conditions
WE DO NOT COVER LEATHER AS PART OF OUR GUARANTEE
Manufacturers warrenty/guarantees are not included in ex-display/ex-photoshoot items. We offer our own warranty of 6 months (Leather is not covered). For manuafacturers warrenty you have to buy from a registered stockist.
Natural Characteristics of Leather
- Leather may carry Natural Scars and Markings. This is not a fault in the leather.
- More than 8 Hides go into making a sofa, and no 2 hides are the same. You may get different grain patterns throughout your sofa.
- In just a few weeks leather will wrinkle and crease (known as Puddling, and should be expected with leather products).
- It is normal for cushions to lose as much as 20% density within first 2 months.
- Plump up cushions regularly.
- Only clean leather with non-microfibre cloths (microfibre will damage the pigments) use an approved leather cleaner (we recommend LTT Lazy Leather to our customers).
- Avoid sitting on edge of cushions/on the arms.
- Avoid sharp objects.
- Grease and hair products can damage leather surfaces.
- Prevent Pets from scratching/climbing on furniture.
- Spillages should be cleaned up immediately using a Damp non Microfiber cloth/Leather cleaner.
- Do not use Baby Wipes or other Household cleaning product.
- Exposure to direct sunlight for long periods of time can fade the colour. Also placing hot cups or plates directly onto the leather can cause the same problems.
- On recliners do not sit/put excessive weight on the footrest. Make sure the footrest is returned correctly before getting off the sofa. Do not place your fingers in the mechanism.