First, please be assured that our aim is to offer total customer satisfaction.
To help us to achieve this, we ask that you use these terms and conditions as guidance. In the event that there is anything in the way of you being a satisfied customer please contact us.
Your statutory rights are unaffected by these terms & conditions.
Cyclaire fully complies with ebay's own rules and all relevant legislation including, but not limited to
- The Sale of Goods Act
- The Trades Descriptions Act
- Distance Selling Regulations
- E-Commerce Regulations
Check out ebay's legal guidance for business sellers here for an overview.
What to expect from us
Before you buy
- Clear, accurate descriptions of the items that we have for sale
- Listings only for items that are in stock, ready for prompt dispatch
- Clear, accurate prices and charges for post and packaging in each listing
- The option to contact us with any questions before you buy through the Ask Seller a Question facility or directly by email
When you buy
- A selection of payment options including Bank Transfer, Postal Orders, Cheques and Paypal (no surcharge). Please note that payments can only be accepted in UK Sterling.
- Appropriate notification, through the ebay messaging system, that you have made a purchase and paid for your purchase.
After you buy
- Notification that your goods have been dispatched. We aim to despatch the next working day and usually achieve this. If you haven't received a dispatch notification 72 hours after your purchase, we ask that you contact us.
- Delivery of your goods is usually by Royal Mail and it is likely that the parcel will need to be signed for on delivery. Unless otherwise stated we use First Class, Second Class or Standard Parcels services so your parcel will usually arrive in 1 to 15 days from the date of dispatch.
When your goods arrive
- That the contents of the parcel match your order!
- Feedback will be left for you shortly after you have left feedback for us. We take your feedback as an indication that you are satisfied with the transaction; our feedback to you shows that we are also satisfied with the transaction.
- Return postage is at your expense.
- Please contact us for a returns number and please include something in the parcel that tells who has returned it.
What we expect from you
- That you will carefully read the listing and ask any necessary questions to be as sure as you can be that you purchase the correct item.
- That you pay promptly by one of the payment options that we offer. If we don't receive your payment we will, after 7 days, start the Unpaid Item Process.
- That you contact us if your goods don't arrive or if there is anything else stopping you being a satisfied customer, we will do everything that we can to help.
We strongly recommend that you use the My Messages / Ask Seller a question functions to communicate with us. This is especially true if you use an email service / ISP with a 'keen' spam filter (especially AOL, Hotmail and the like). Although we try to respond to all questions, it is obvious to us that many questions from some ISPs never reach us and even more obvious that our responses are often caught up in spam filters.
If you want to contact us by more traditional routes you can write to us at Cyclaire Limited, The Granary, Main Street, Aughton, East Riding of Yorkshire. YO42 4PG or even phone us on 0845 388 4175.
Finally, we hope..
- That you really enjoy the items that you buy from us and that you come back, often, for more!
- That you consider adding cyclaire to your favourite sellers list and that you join our mailing list to keep up to date with new arrivals, special offers and the like.