Who are CCL Computers?
We are a long established (15 years) specialist computer company, with a multi-million pound turnover and over 55 highly trained staff with hundreds of years of experience between them. We are based just outside Bradford near the M62.
Why buy from CCL?
- We are run by enthusiasts, not shareholders.
- We are not a "stock shadowing" retailer operating from a back room. Unlike many supposed IT specialists, we will be here when you need us. Visit our brand new specialised showroom near Leeds.
- We design and build our own multi-award winning systems, as well as supplying over 10,000 other lines.
- We have very strong relationships and a high level of support from the major players in the IT world. We are proud to be one of the few IT companies in the highest partnership echelon with Intel, Microsoft, and many others.
- CCL won the prestigious "PC Pro" Online retailer of the year award three years running - a testament to our dedication to you, the customer
- We have a very busy website attracting 300,000 unique visitors every month. Every year we process 200,000 orders, delivering to all parts of the UK and Europe.
How long will it take for me to get my order?
We despatch orders from Monday to Friday. Next day DPD courier orders will arrive the next working day and 48hr courier orders within two working days. Royal Mail 1st Class orders usually take 1-2 days to arrive, but this is not guaranteed and occasionally takes longer.
What do I do if I have not received my order when expected?
DPD Courier – Please check your tracking details and contact the courier to trace your parcel. Please note that couriers can deliver up until 7pm.
Royal Mail – Although 1st class mail is usually delivered in 1-2 days, it occasionally takes longer. Royal Mail themselves do not consider mail to be lost until 15 working days after it has been sent. If there is still a problem, please contact us.
What if there is an item missing or damaged?
Some orders may be dispatched from different warehouses to be with you as soon as possible. If you have an item missing from your order or damaged please contact us.
What happens if I am not at home to accept my delivery?
DPD Courier – You will receive an email/text on the morning of your delivery giving a 2 hour timeslot so you know when to expect it. If the time is not convenient, you can reply to choose a different day. You can check your delivery window or check the progress of your parcel on the DPD website.
If you are unavailable, the courier should leave a calling card and take the parcel back to your local depot.
The delivery should then be automatically attempted the next day. If delivery is still unsuccessful then your parcel will be held until you contact DPD (telephone 0844 824 0505) to rearrange the delivery on a more convenient day. Alternatively, you can collect the parcel from your local depot. If delivery has been unsuccessful after approximately 5 days and the courier has been unable to contact you, the parcel will be returned to CCL.
Royal Mail – If your parcel will not fit through your letterbox or requires a signature, Royal Mail should leave you a card, allowing you to rearrange delivery or collect the parcel from your local sorting office.
What if I change my mind?
If you change your mind, and want to return the item you can do so up to 7 working days after delivery, starting the day after the item was delivered. Just contact us for an RMA number. They will tell you the next steps and how to return it to us. Sadly we cannot pay for your return postage.
What if an item is faulty?
We provide full support for any problems that arise during the warranty period - simply contact us and we will happy to help.
Do you deliver to PO boxes, BFPO and overseas?
Sadly we cannot currently deliver to any of the above. We are working with our courier services to try and provide safe and secure delivery to these locations in the near future.