For consumers who are covered by consumer protection laws and/or regulations in their country of purchase, the benefits conferred by this limited warranty are in addition to all rights and remedies conveyed by such consumer protection laws and regulations.
Warranty periods differ dependant on the product purchased. It is important to check this at the time of purchase to ensure you are satisfied with the guarantee period.
1. What Will All Pond Solutions Do?
If a covered defect or damage arises and a valid warranty claim is received within the applicable Warranty Period, All Pond Solutions, at its sole option, unless otherwise required by applicable law, will either:
(1) repair, at no charge, the defect or damage using new, used or reconditioned/refurbished functionally equivalent replacement parts; or
(2) exchange the Product with a replacement that is new or which has been reconditioned/refurbished or otherwise remanufactured from new or used parts and is functionally equivalent to the original Product; or
(3) refund the purchase price of any Products covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty; or
(4) refund with suitable deductions from the purchase price for normal wear and tear of any Products covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
Products, parts and supporting documentation provided to All Pond Solutions as part of the warranty process, shall become our property, and may not be returned. When a replacement or refund is given, the Product for which the replacement or refund is provided must be returned to us and shall become the property of All Pond Solutions.
This Warranty is only available in the country where the Product was purchased.
Our products contain parts which are classed as ‘Consumable or Perishable items’. These parts will not be covered under warranty after the first six weeks have passed as they are subject to use and may require maintenance.
2. This Warranty Does Not Apply to the following:
(a) O-Ring Seals (Under standard maintenance these should be lubricated periodically to prolong their purpose)
(b) Ceramic Shafts
(c) Impellers (Up to 6 Weeks)
(d) UV Bulbs
(e) Lighting bulbs covering all types
(f) Cosmetic damage (excluding damage on arrival)
(g) Aesthetic wear and tear such as cabinet veneers
(h) Ceramics & other similar materials
(i) A product or part that has been modified in any manner without the written permission of All Pond Solutions Ltd
(j) Normal wear & tear caused by product ageing
(k) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes;
including but not limited to:
(i) improper usage or operation (e.g. operating the Product outside their permitted or intended uses as defined by the manufacturer and supplier including but not limited to as set forth by the supplier in the Products' User Manual, Quick Start Guide, Online Tutorials, and other documentation)
(l) Used filtration media
3. Replacements or Repairs
Products repaired or replaced under this Limited Warranty are covered for the balance of the original Warranty Period
4. Who is Covered?
This Warranty extends only to the first consumer purchaser of the Product, and is not transferable.
Please contact our team on 01895 813 000 for further information.